vendredi 16 décembre 2011

Winners of the draw for a sample set from Neela Vermeire Créations

Neela has been kind enough to offer two more sample sets, which means I could select two winners instead of one (and two more on the French side):

Carla and Olive

Please contact me at graindemusc at gmail dot com to give me your addresses.

Neela also tells me that the full bottles will be available on her website as of January. The brand will also be sold by Luckyscent after the holidays.

Image from Satyajit Ray's The Chess Players 1977)

2 commentaires:

  1. I was fortunate to win a sample set in another draw, and I really like all three scents! Trayee is perhaps my favorite because it feels more distinctive but they are all lovely!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Eva, I do think Trayee will be the best-loved among perfume aficionados, and your comment confirms this. I hope the winners enjoy their own samples, which I've just shipped.

    RépondreSupprimer